Talk to a

Filipino Lawyer in San Diego

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Filipino attorneys in San Diego, California who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

Do I have to respond to divorce papers if I agree with them?

My husband filed for uncontested divorce in San Diego County and a man served me with the papers at my work. I don’t disagree with anything in them or with what my husband is asking for in the divorce. The paperwork says I must file a response within 30 days or I could be subject to further court action. If I am not contesting anything and I also want the divorce, is it necessary for me to file any answer with the court?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0