Talk to a

Filipino Lawyer in Massachusetts

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Filipino attorneys in Massachusetts who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

How do I prove child abuse and get child support for my son?

Ever since my divorce 4 years ago my son’s lived with his father. He got custody because I was not mentally healthy when we divorced. I believe he is now physically abusing our son, he comes over to my house with bruises and won’t tell me how he got them. I know he’s scared of his father. His father was abusive to me during our relationship so I know he’s capable of it. If my son won’t tell me what’s happening over there, what do I need to do to prove that he’s being abused? If I can prove it and a judge finds the abuse happened, is that enough to have my son come and live with me and have his father pay me child support? I believe my son is going to need counseling to deal with all of this and I can’t afford that without child support.
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0